- Symptoms of impotence
- Physical causes of Impotence
- Psychological causes of Impotence
- Risk factors of impotence
It is one of the sexual problems in which male people are unable to get and maintain enough erections during sexual activity with their female partner. The majority of the cases of impotence occur in male people. Impotence is also known as erectile dysfunction that can cause stress and affect the self-confidence of male people during sex. This sexual problem is also affecting the relationship between husband and wife. If any male individual is suffering from impotence then he did not satisfy their partner and not get pregnant that increases the divorce cases all over the world including U.S., U.K., and Australia. Most of the cases of impotence are due to increases in the age of male people. There are some of the diseases including cancer, heart diseases, blood disorder, high blood pressure, and many more are responsible for impotence in male people.
Symptoms of impotence –
There are some of the symptoms of impotence are as given below –
- Problem to maintain an erection
- Difficulty getting a suitable erection
- Reduced sexual desire
- Not satisfy your female partner
The main cause of impotence is increasing in age and is linked with several diseases which are responsible for impotence in male people. Depression and stress can cause or worsen this sexual problem in a male individual. Sometimes, a combination of psychological and physical issues is responsible for impotence. This sexual problem also causes anxiety that can lead to worsening impotence in men.
Physical causes of Impotence –
There are some of the physical causes of impotence are as given below –
- Heart disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- High cholesterol
- Use of tobacco
- Parkinson’s disease
- Sleep disorders
- Any type of cancers
- Low testosterone
- Certain medications prescriptions
- Take a large amount of alcohol
- High blood pressure
- Treatment of enlarged prostate or prostate cancer
- Blood disorder
Psychological causes of Impotence –
The brain plays an important role in activating the series of physical events and causes a suitable erection with feelings of sexual excitement. There are some of the sexual feelings that cause impotence are as given below –
- Tension in the relationship between couples
Risk factors of impotence –
There are various risk factors that are responsible for impotence in men are as given below –
Using Tobacco- Advertisement -
– If you use tobacco then it restricts the flow of blood to arteries and veins that can cause chronic health and lead to impotence.
– It occurs mainly if they damage the arteries or nerves which main erections during sexual activity.
– There are some medicines such as antihistamines, and antidepressants that are used in the treatment of high blood pressure and other diseases that causes impotence in men.
– If you use a large amount of alcohol for a long time then it increases the risk of impotence.
– if you are overweight then it increases the chances of erectile dysfunction.
– If you are suffering from any serious diseases such as heart problems, cancer, any blood disorder then it increases the risk of impotence.
Use illicit drugs
– The use of illicit drugs is also responsible for impotence.
There are some of the complications that result from impotence are as given below –
- Anxiety or stress
- The problem in the relationship between couples
- An unsatisfactory sex life
- Low self-esteem or embarrassment
- Unable to get your partner pregnant
Some of the best ways to lower the risk of impotence especially in male people are as given below –
- Avoid smoking, take less amount of alcohol, and do not take illicit drugs.
- Daily exercise
- Reduce stress or depression
- Treatment of severe diseases such as heart diseases, diabetes, cancers, and other chronic health conditions.
- Reduce weight
- Decrease tension between husband and wife